Mohammed DH Hassona, RPH, PhD
Dr. Mohamed DH Hassona received his PhD degree from The Ohio State University, USA. He has more than 10 years’ experience in preclinical and translational research in pharmacology and molecular biology. Dr. Mohamed held positions ranging from Research Assistant to Assistant Professor. He has 10 published papers and 15 conference presentations. He has been invited to lecture in many international conferences. Dr. Hassona is also a Registered Pharmacist in Canada, the US and Egypt. He led the Preclinical (in vivo) subgroup in the drug design and development of the ARB project at Vancouver Prostate Cancer (VPC).
B.Pharm, Faculty of Pharmacy, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt 1999
– Master, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, Helwan University, Cairo Egypt 2006
– PhD drug design and development. The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA 2010
– Assistant professor in Faculty of Pharmacy Helwan University, 2011
– Leading a research group to develop new anticancer drugs science 2012-2016, Vancouver Prostate Centre, Urology Department, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia. This is one of the top institute in the field worldwide.
– A scientific Board member for several companies in Canada and USA
– Invited to give talks in many international conferences in north America
– Awards from different Scientific Associations and pharmaceutical companies in North America i.e SIO, ASBMBs, Medicines company, Biopeps Solutions Inc.
– Registered Pharmacist in USA, Canada and Egypt
– over 20 scientific publication